A 8 x 2.5 x 4 chunk of brick from the outside wall of Hayer’s Garage at 2122 North Clark St., Chicago, Illinois, the scene of the infamous St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Brick was originally obtained directly from John Dillinger/gangster Historian William J. Helmer who had acquired it himself. On February 14, 1929, five members of the North Side Gang, as well as collaborators Reinhardt H. Schwimmer and John May, were lined up against the rear inside wall of the garage and executed. RR Auction COA.
RR Auction Al Capone St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Brick Hayer’s Garage